1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
being hated by terrible people is such a good feeling
Success is moving from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. —Winston Churchill
Growth is painful. Change is painful.But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. —Mandy Hale (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. —Maya Angelou (via larmoyante)
Title: Anna Begins
Artist: Counting Crows
Album: August and Everything After
"Anna Begins" by Counting Crows
wow I love supernatural. too bad it ended. in 2010.
A lot of people are asking what exactly Jared and Aisha said and I am literally too angry to want to retype it all but I just tweeted about it, so here:
And that’s basically the summary of it, there was more but I was a bit distracted by rage to catch all of what was said.
I am just so angry because it shows just such disrespect and misogyny and I can’t even describe how hurtful their comments were, as a female fan, as a woman and a person who values the stories and lives of women, to see such blatant disregard and scorn for the idea of female characters, especially after Jeremy Carver’s condescending remarks earlier, and I just…
I don’t like hating people. I really don’t.
But I really hate Jared Padalecki and Aisha Tyler right now.